www.penfriend.co.uk is owned by Penfriend (London) Ltd
Penfriend (London) Ltd
Registered in England and Wales
Registration no. 484990
Registered Office: Hartfield House, 40-44 High Street, Northwood, Middlesex HA6 1UJ
VAT number: GB243 3788 49
Your privacy and security is very important to us and we aim to ensure that any personal information we obtain will always be held, used and transmitted in compliance with UK data protection rules.
Our payment providers, Squarespace and Paypal, are Level 1 PCI DSS compliant and use 128bit SSL encryption. All card data is transacted securely by them and no card data is held by Penfriend.
Data collected and methods of data collection
The information we collect from is dependent on the activities you are carrying out on our website. We may collect the following information:
- Your contact information, e.g name, address, telephone number and email address,
- Information about the products you have purchased,
- Information about your recent online activity, related to transactions even if they have not been completed,
- Navigation and click–stream data, time and duration of your visit, products viewed or searched for, items in your basket, basket abandonment, information from cookies or web beacons.
We obtain information from you when you type in your personal details (i.e. when placing an order or requesting a catalogue). We also collect data automatically as you use the website, or from third parties.
What is your information used for?
The main purposes for which we collect and store your personal information are as follows:
- Order processing
- Delivery of products
- Payment authorisation and billing
- Promoting our offers and products
How can you stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing?
There are several ways you can stop direct marketing communications from us:
- Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email communication that we send you. We will then stop any further emails from that particular division.
- Write to Penfriend (London) Ltd , PO Box 119 – 8 Duncan Street – London N1 8BW
Please note that you may continue to receive communications for a short period after changing your preferences while our systems are fully updated.
Use of your information by third parties
We will not sell your personal information or share with third parties without your consent.
Penfriend may disclose your personal information if necessary to comply with regulations or law or to assist with law enforcement, to enforce the terms under which you trade with us, to protect our property and other rights.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Penfriend:
From abroad: +44 2039076807
Hours of Business: Monday to Friday 9.30- 17.00
Or write to us: Penfriend (London) Ltd , PO Box 119 – 8 Duncan Street – London N1 8BW